Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend Post-Mortem

Nothing too exciting, thankfully, we were in need of some real downtime. Friday night we went to Daphna and Adam's for their first dinner party as a married couple and to meet their fabulous new puppy. Everything was incredible, but we were all pooped. At one point, Daph and I were sitting on the floor, staring at each other, in disbelief that it was only 8:15pm. That's when you know that you've had a looong week!

Saturday was nice, my husband made me challah french toast {the only way to have french toast!} and then since he is on a deadline, I went walking and window shopping in the neighbourhood, and then spent the evening cross-country skiing with my parents, Shiv and our friend Marsha. We really roughed it out in the woods, with pate, cheese fondue and chocolate fondue! There were no stars or moon, so our headlamps came in handy!

Sunday morning was lazy for me, then coffee with Steph and more browsing. I need to find another baby gift, but have no idea what, so am waiting for inspiration to strike. I spent the rest of the day at home, making a paella that didn't quite work out, cleaning and making sure that LB had everything he needed since he had to work again last night.

1 comment:

tara said...

If you've got any challah toast left feel free to send it my way --soggy or not!

You got my Made My Day Award with this post!