Friday, February 29, 2008

Week in Review: Lessons Learned

  • silk skirt under winter puffy parka: static disaster!
  • butane cordless curling iron: my best friend in the mornings
  • peanut butter and english muffins: match made in heaven
  • although it's so unstylish, a backpack really is the easiest way to lug all of my gym, work, lunch and personal stuff around with me
  • that i love having a closed office more than i ever could have imagined
  • i love the promise and opportunity that comes with a new job: history? what history?
  • that Lost is becoming even more obtuse - is that even possible?
  • that it's okay to go to bed at 8pm if you're tired
  • and that beds are really really expensive.

1 comment:

tara said...

I have that exact same breakfast every single day during the week! I'm not even joking. Every day!