Sunday, February 03, 2008

Wedding Flowers

I thought that they deserved their own post, because they were so well done and so pretty to look at. Daphna and Adam knew that they wanted to incorporated winter into their wedding, but were very careful to avoid both christmas and valentine's references, so lots of pinecones, creams and greens. Tivoli florists did all of the flowers. They are, in my humble opinion, the best florists in Ottawa.

Here's my bouquet, which is beautiful and residing on my coffee table as we speak. It's filled with different kinds of roses and even a teeny white peony - my favourite flower!!



She got the fabulous idea of buying antique silver pieces online and secondhand for the arrangements. They looked absolutely stunning, both the silver and flowers. I have a teapot and two cream and sugar sets here while they honeymoon...

No comments: