Thursday, February 21, 2008

Keeping Calm

Taking a new job is always a little terrifying. And I've had a rough month, so to leave work on top of it all has been a bit of a challenge. However, the opportunity was waaay too good to pass up, I had to pounce. To remind myself to breathe and to enjoy my career, I ordered myself another Keep Calm and Carry on Poster from Victoria, this time in a sunny yellow to hang on the walls of my new office. That's right - the new office has walls, and a door! No more cubicles for me...YAY!

Keep Calm And Carry on Poster - Sunny Yellow.

I'm going to miss them though, this office has been really really good to me. And we just all went out for lunch and they gave me a gift certificate to Trustfund. Huzzah! Guess where I'm headed after work?

2 comments:

tara said...

I so need one of these for my office. Lately more than ever!!!!

Your Humble Narrator said...

Oooh, I've wanted one of those posters for so long now! Maybe I'll get one when I move into my new pad. (Monday!)

(I had also thought it would make a great name for a solo album... hmm...)

And congrats on the new job! Walls and doors, ooh la la!