Thursday, February 14, 2008

kate spade pics

As I've mentioned before, I use a kate spade planner every year. They are so pretty, and they are actually very functional as well. However, I hate to just get rid of all of the great photographs at the end of the year, so I've been saving the monthly photographs/collages for the past two years. I've been at a loss as to what I should do with them, until I decided to turn the spare bedroom into a girly dressing room just for me. I picked my favourite year {2006, the series of pictures and the idea of doing good suit me just fine}, bought some cheap frames at IKEA, and made myself a little wall collage. Sorry for the glare, I'm not a great photographer and it's right next to a window...

2 comments:

tara said...

So pretty!!!! Nice work!!

La Belette Rouge said...

Brilliant!! I did the same thing with my bird calendar and I got my frames at Ikea too. I will post it soon on my blog. Love the Kate Spade aesthetic!