Monday, February 18, 2008

Bigfoot!!!

Last night, my brother introduced me to one of the funniest books I've ever read, In Me Own Words, the Autobiography of Bigfoot. My dad read it to us after dinner, and we all just about killed ourselves laughing. The writing is hilarious, the illustrations are killer {including two squirrels playing a slide whistle and Bigfoot auditioning for Police Academy!}

Here's an example of his deep thoughts, the form of a poem - "Stop, Smell Rose."
Where You go, Man on Road?
Why You Run, When me want talk?
You manners bad, so me learn you good
Tear off legs
So no more run. :) {Smiley face part of poem}

2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Poor Bigfoot, he is so misunderstood!!;-)

Kaili, I wrote about your white Kate Spade bag today. :-)

WendyB said...

I need to get this book!