Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Are You There Judy Blume?

When I was a pre-teen voracious reader, there were a few sets of books that I could not get enough of - Sweet Valley High, the Babysitter's Club {who didn't want to start their own Babysitter's club?}, the Booky series, and of course, anything by Judy Blume. I started with the lighter books, like Superfudge and Sheila the Great, but then of course progressed through the "racier" stuff like Are You there God? It's Me, Margaret. So I knew that I had hit paydirt when I found out about the book Everything I Needed to Know About Being a Girl, I Learned from Judy Blume. A series of essays by women who all had "aha!" moments when reading Judy Blume books, the impact they had on their lives, and the secrets they learned from her...I found myself giggling more than once.

3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

I love this!! I feel like it was just a few years ago when I was in Mr. Capp's class and I was sneak reading Are you there God it's me Margaret? Thanks for turning me onto this book! I can't wait to read it.

tara said...

I was such a SVH girl it wasn't funny! I remember buying one on the way out to camp and finishing it on the side porch steps 15 minutes after getting there. It used to make my mom so mad cuz they were meant to last me the weekend.

said...

World Of Warcraft gold for cheap
wow power leveling,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow power leveling,
wow power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling
wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,
cheap wow gold,buy wow gold,
wow gold,
Cheap WoW Gold,
wow gold,
Cheap WoW Gold,
world of warcraft gold,
wow gold,
world of warcraft gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold
buy cheap World Of Warcraft gold g3j6d7vn