Monday, December 03, 2007

New Boots

It has not stopped snowing all weekend. I had to shovel for the first time in eleven years this morning in order to make it to the street, and I walked {I believe the correct term is trudged} along the snowy bike path to make it to the bus. All this to say that LB called me at 7:30 to suggest that I purchase the boots I've been campaigning for since September. I'm excited because I get to buy my boots and I don't have to fight about it with my man, as that's the last thing that I want to do now. I need him to shovel the driveway tonight while I snuggle under a blanket.

1 comment:

tara said...

super fun! I need new boots so bad it's crazy. After my walk this morning, even though my boots are furry and warm they are just not high enough for this level of snow.