Monday, December 17, 2007

Need for Warmth

It's not even winter and Ottawa has already gotten 148cm of snow this month! Although I've already splurged on my Uggs, I think that a splurge on a ridiculously expensive and ridiculously warm coat is next in line. I've always wanted a Canada Goose jacket, a desire made worse when Monica wore one over her bridesmaid's dress at Phoebe's wedding. I am such a crazy Canadian gal - need to have all of the puffy and furry things for winter fun and cuteness- no streamlined wool jackets for me! I've tried them on before, so incredibly warm!!!! Winter officially starts this Saturday at 1:08am according to Environment Canada, so it might be a long haul until we see the sun again!!!!

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

It is freezy cold and snowy here,too. I am already dreaming of new Uggs and an even warmer coat and winter hasn't even arrived. Brrr!
Stay warm!!!