Monday, December 03, 2007

Gratitude

Thanks to belette, I've been tagged{!!} to list seven things for which I am grateful. It might be hard to limit myself to 7, but I'll try!

  1. LB - he's there for me no matter what, he loves me unequivocally, and he supports me in everything I do {which sometimes includes standing up to me in order to make me realize that what I want to do might not be the best option}, he is a true partner and the love of my life.
  2. My parents - they're just beyond special to me. They deserve their own mention.
  3. My family - immediate, extended, and those who have become like family to me over the years. Over our move, I just couldn't believe how many people were there and willing to help out and take the day off work and just support us in any way they could. It was really moving.
  4. My friends - both in person and virtual. A true support circle of people I can count on and who can count on me.
  5. My health - I'm a lucky lucky gal {knock wood}
  6. My career - it has opened so many doors for me - travel, friends, acquiring new skills, the income required to do other things like buy a house and many many bags...
  7. kate spade. My life is so much more whimsical and fun and stylish for having been introduced to that brand oh so many years ago. {I was getting a little uppity there, had to turn it down a notch!}

I tag Tara and Shannon...List em off ladies! Thank you belette for the opportunity to take a break and be happy for everything I have, rather than fret about those things that I don't. What a waste of time...

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

Thanks for playing. Nice list! Happy to see Kate made the list.