Wednesday, December 19, 2007

desperately seeking time off

I'm running on fumes. That point in time when you honestly can't see how you're going to make it through the next couple of days and then it's christmas? And the thought of that makes you even more tired? That's where I am. Nothing in particular has happened, I'm a bit fluey, but not really sick, but I can't seem to get out of bed, the gym and I are not on speaking terms, and then I get to work and I feel like a zombie. I wasn't going to take much time off over the holidays, but I've just decided to use what I've got left and not worry about carrying over days into next year. I think that I need the time far more than I need a couple extra days' holidays, just in case. I think that I'm going to move into Tara's house, she sounds like she's got a good thing going on there...

1 comment:

tara said...

Come on over!! I'm off til the 7th so you still got time!!!