Sunday, December 09, 2007

Breakfast in Bed

Although it's no Breakfast at Tiffany's, I'll pick breakfast in bed 9 times out of 10. To celebrate our new home, Daphna and Adam bought us something I've been pining for for years - a breakfast in bed tray!!!! I'm a big fan of not getting up, of bringing everything I need into the bed and staying there for as long as humanly possible. When LB and I started dating, he was appalled by the amount of crap that I would keep next to the bed so that at a moment's notice I could make lists, write notes, read any of a couple of books, call friends, read magazines, etc... I also can't tell you how much I love to read in bed. It's my guilty pleasure. Doesn't matter what it is, I will eat any meal in bed, any time of the day. I've managed to convert him slowly, over the years, to the idea that staying in bed forever is the best thing ever... It's not quite this tray, but it's similar in design and function. YAY bed!

dark satin bed tray open for reading

No comments: