Friday, November 16, 2007

The Weekend's Here!

Well, I'm very excited and somewhat sad for this weekend. I'm very excited because tomorrow I am throwing Daphna's wedding shower and I couldn't be happier to do it. I am going to get all of my baking and setting up done tonight, and then tomorrow is all about making the fresh foods and platters and setting up the games. I won't say anymore, as she has no idea what's going to happen and she does read my blog... but I will post pics Sunday! We are following the shower with a dinner for the wedding party that LB and I are making at their place. We would have loved to have everyone over, but with only 2 weeks to moving day, that's not gonna happen...

The reason that I am sad is that I have to cancel my trip to the wreath-making farm. I now have to go to Toronto on business for Monday and Tues, which means flying out Sunday afternoon in order to have some downtime in my hotel room. I am hoping that I can still go next Sunday...but I am disappointed...Only November 16, and my holiday plans are being thwarted...I am strong though, I can resist!!!

No comments: