Sunday, November 11, 2007

Successful shopping!

Well...we survived. Mum and I headed out Friday night, and made good time, and we arrived at Tanya's in time for a snack and a glass of wine before bed. Saturday morning began with a Harvey Wallbanger cake for Kristie's birthday, and then we all piled into Yvonne's van and hit the road. We had a successful day of shopping at Yorkdale, the craziest mall on earth {don't even get me started about the Gymboree store!!!}, followed by a yummy dinner at Milestone's.

I was able to finish all of my shopping except for three people, which I will do tomorrow, and scored two of these ornaments from Pottery Barn for the front-door wreath I'm making next weekend with mum, Diane and Kristie...{I'm really in the spirit in a great way - lots of fun plans and making things!!!} I bought the second and third from the left, I think that they have a good 50s look to go with our house...

No comments: