Thursday, November 22, 2007

New glasses

So I got my eyes checked last night, and it turns out that I've had the wrong kind of glasses for over eight years...{what?} Apparently I need a lens that relaxes the eye, the + kind, whereas I've been wearing the negative/focussing kind of lens all this time. This, according to my new eye doctor, explains why my eyes are so tired at the end of the day and I'm constantly rubbing them...

That's the bad news. The good news is that we've identified it and we're fixing it, courtesy of a new pair of fabulous Miu Miu glasses. These are the frames, I get them next week!

1 comment:

Canadian in London said...

Love the glasses. Very cute. I'm addicted to Fendi black ones but I have to say seeing your miu mius and loving my sunglasses so much - I might have to go back to the eye place and look again.