Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Little Help from My Friends

Although I no longer shop at Holt Renfrew so much that they all know me by name, I still have my go-to girls when I need help and quick! Now, Holts has made it easier for everyone to get the things that we don't need in life, such as a $2,950 cocktail dress, with their new site, "Help Me Holts". On it, you can find the weekly must-have gifts, as well as find gifts for the special people in your life by category - professional, personal, and subcategories - daughter in law, mother, etc...You can also make your own wishlist.

Oh Holts, whatever would we do without you?

3 comments:

ali said...

Can you believe that I've never even heard of Holts? By the sound of things, I've got to go check it out....

kaili said...

It's Canada's answer to Neiman's, Saks and Bloomies all rolled into one. We have only one chain of high-end department stores, and that's it!

But it's a lot of fun...

tara said...

I don't understand why they don't have a webstore though! Get with the times Holt!