Thursday, November 01, 2007

Dreaming of Red...

I've had red on the brain a lot lately. My discovery of Tracy's blog hasn't helped, as she does red like it's nobody's business! There is a woman I see almost daily on my walk to work. She wears a dark jacket, nothing remarkable, and is well-groomed and seems pretty, but what stands out is her red accessories. She has the loveliest red flats and a red structured bag (I want to know what she carries in it - it's so small - how does she get through the day?!?!?!?!?) I find myself thinking of that combo often - it's not a designer bag or over the top shoes, but it's just done well. Just another example of style...If I were the sartorialist, I'd take a picture to share.

Did you know that it's now impossible to find a pair of good red flats? They were everywhere this summer, but now that I've decided that I want a pair, nada...

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

Kalli,
I didn't get to your blog until today. I am so happy you are seeing red. Thank you for the red coloured compliment!!
Red really makes an outfit pop. I think it can make the simplest outfit look really special. I could go on and on about my red love!
Um, not impossible, it is just expensive to find great red flats. there are some cute ones at Neiman Marcus.com and Saks. I love these at Bluefly.com--but they don't have my size.

http://bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2066506079&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1163&N=933&Ne=500000&Nu=Product+ID&Ntk=all&Ntt=red+shoe&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

Thanks again!!!