Thursday, November 01, 2007

4 weeks and counting!

We take possession of our 'appy l'il 'ome (as Anne Shirley once said in Anne's House of Dreams) in exactly 4 weeks, or 28 days! I can't wait to take possession and move in. I am still having little mini panic attacks about moving 6km from downtown, but I know that we'll be very happy in Westboro once we're there.

The boxes are multiplying, but things are still organized and workable. We have our book club tomorrow night and Tara and Marc are coming for the weekend - once this weekend is over, nothing's safe. If it's not bolted down, it's going in a box!

1 comment:

tara said...

Okay, there's a Bark and Fitz and that super excites me. Also, a place called "Laundry Land" which I think is just the greatest name. Retroland Music is a place that will Marc will be all over for sure. A vintage lighting store? I'm all over that!! And Sensual Fitness -- that's for you, you dirty girl.