Monday, October 22, 2007

Sore Shoulders


Thank you for making me such a lovely purse that can be a shoulder bag when I need to be professional, but that has a longer strap so that I can wear it cross-body the rest of the time. Now that I know that it exists, I must acquire it. I really like it in red.

Sincerely, Kaili.

I must be sounding like a broken record, but I keep getting all of these mysterious aches and pains. Wanna know which ones are not mysterious? The shoulders! I work at a computer all day and carry ridiculously large purses and wear heels. I've gotten better at wearing flats, but it seems impossible to pare down the contents of my bag. This bag would really solve that problem - I could wear it as a sling almost all of the time, and also keep my hands free for drinking coffee and holding umbrellas and giving the thumbs up. Now to execute my evil plan.

No comments: