Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pyjamas


I love pjs. I've always loved getting new sets of jammies as gifts, and wearing pretty sets when we travel. But lately, I have been lazy. I've been finding myself sleeping in my lounge clothes from that evening - if I get too sleepy, well then I just sleep in yoga pants and a tank top, for example. But then I can't wear the lounge clothes for lounging the next night after dinner because they've become pjs until the next laundry day, and then more laundry is created, and so on...it's a vicious circle.

So I've decided that it's time to start wearing my jammies again. My dad bought me these fab sushi pjs four or five years ago, but they're holding up really well {I guess that expensive pjs are worth it!} and I have lots of other lovely sets, and it's a shame to see them taking up valuable drawer real estate and not being worn...

I like to have pretty things for everything, but more importantly, I like for all of my 'things' to serve a deliberate purpose. And wearing sweatpants with these in the drawer? Not very purposeful...

No comments: