Friday, October 26, 2007

i've been tagged!

Tara, my lovely cousin and consummate blogger, has tagged me with the following fun exercise:


Five Things I was doing 10 years ago:
  • plotting my escape from Owen Sound
  • applying to university
  • working at Pizza Hut and a used CD store and tutoring French
  • breaking up with a guy who was bad for me (and not even for the last time)
  • wearing an eyebrow ring

Five things on my To-Do List today:


  • go for a run at lunch (done)
  • buy pumpkin scones
  • start planning our office holiday party
  • plan the decorations for my aunt's surprise party
  • pay the parking ticket I got in Montreal
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
  • move to Paris (and all of the shopping this implies!)
  • send my parents on a real trip
  • pay off all of our bills
  • adopt as many puppies and kitties as I could (or donate a ton of money to the SPCA)
  • fund some sort of cool foundation to help young girls and women with weight and body issues

Five things I'll never wear again:
  • the clothes I used to wear before I lost the weight
  • bingo dabber colours in my hair
  • men's boxer shorts under my pants (but showing cause they were so baggy!)
  • a wallet chain
  • my mum's cowboy boots (which is sad, since i lost them)
Five favorite toys:
  • Maddy the cat - she's fun!
  • my ipod
  • the treadmill at the gym
  • my knitting
  • my planning and organizing supplies

Five people to tag:
  • I'm not tagging anyone, but if anyone wants to do it, copy it and let me know!

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

Dear Kali,
I am so happy I found your blog. Can I just say, love it. I feel like we have a lot in common stylistically--love of Paris, the wit and whimsy of Kate spade, Wes Anderson, Amelie, and pushing daisies. Will visit often. Oh, I have a pretty big collection of a-line skirts? Are you also a collector? (Love the blog name).
Merci,
Tracey