This weekend, I'm hoping to accomplish a good mix of fun and work. So far, we've got a few of each planned:
- Seeing the Darjeeling Ltd
- Having dinner with Andrea and Rich and seeing the Golden Dogs (yay!)
- Attending a Body Attack class with Julie
- Stripping the wallpaper in the bedroom
- Learning to use my wafflemaker and make waffles
- Going to the Landsdowne market - if you're in Ottawa, this is the last weekend!
- Getting LB some new skates
- Making the chicken pot pie recipe that Jordan posted earlier
- Skating at Scotiabank place with real-life Senators!!!! I'm so excited, I hope that it works out - this could be one of the coolest wife things I've ever planned for LB - I'll report back on Monday.
It's a whopping two degrees here in Ottawa this morning, so I think that I can finally be happy and enjoy the real fall weather now that it's here...Sweaters, here I come!