Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Concealed

One of the downsides to heading to Montreal for a Monday night concert means no sleepy-time until after 2am. Sure, you can doze a bit in the car, but not good quality sleep, and you still have to get up and change and brush your teeth when you get home.

I managed to pry myself out of bed at 8:20 this morning (I usually hit the gym at 6:30 and am working away by 8:30), threw on my pre-made outfit (thank you organization!) and then LB drove me to work. I am saved by three things today - 1 - I am wearing a dress, the easiest, fastest way to look pulled together but feel like you are in your jammies; 2- I have nice hair in a good ponytail; and 3 - Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Beige. Now I know that we all have our favourites, but I just needed to put in a plug for it, since it is making me look presentable right now. It is creamy, covers well and does not flake during the day. I am also loving the new Clinique supermoisture foundation. It stays dewy all day and is very moisturizing and blends well. I got mine with the current bonus at Holt Renfrew. I am not a huge Clinique fan, but I do like some of their products, and am always a sucker for cute travel-sized freebies.

No comments: