Thursday, October 25, 2007

as you are far smarter than I

dear readers, since there are far more of you than there are of me, perhaps you can be of assistance. Has anyone seen a really great purse that might have an adjustable strap so that it can be worn as a cross-body bag? I've been having some mega shoulder problems, and this could really help me. Preferably available in Canada, although sites like Jcrew will ship.


I don't want a boxy messenger bag or a courier bag. I may have to look into lugging less stuff, but let's not get crazy just yet people...


kisses, Kaili.

1 comment:

tara said...

What about something from roots?
http://canada.roots.com/style.aspx?subcatid=337&catid=39&dptid=2&saleGroup=&WT.svl=337&template=3

My co-worker bought her purse from here and uses it cross-body -- I think it was about $170. Too casual?