Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wha? It's Thursday?

...oh my where has this week gone? I apologize, I've been a terrible blogger this week. I was at a conference on Tuesday and Wednesday, so that put a bit of a damper on my computing activities. It was a good conference though, all geeky and evidence-based, just the way I like 'em!

As some of you know, the week that you buy a house is one of the most exhilirating, terrifying and hectic weeks of your life! You've got about 5 days to sort out your financing (you're going to give me how much $$$?!?!?!?!?), to get the legal stuff taken care of, your house inspection done, etc... and don't forget all of the mental work of planning your decorating scheme and purchases!

So we're almost sorted out, just a slight hiccup - we have to sort out the fact that our front steps are on city property. Apparently, it's no big deal, lots of older places have municipal rights of way, but it's just a worry that I would rather not have right now. Oh well, all should be taken care of by 9pm tonight and then we open the prosecco!

No comments: