as lame as it may be, having small goals to focus on helps to keep me a nicer person to be around. since last week's five worked so well, i'm off to the races again. obviously, i want to continue to eat well and do my daily chores, but they're off this time.
- get up when alarm clock goes off (this could be my downfall!)
- organise all of my volunteer activities
- eat 5 or more servings of fruit/veg daily
- stick to meal plan (and lunch plan for at work splurges)
- run 30 minutes, 5 times this week
i've also compiled a list of five work goals to keep my eye on the prize when things become a bit too unbearable. it helps.