Friday, August 17, 2007

superbad...

it opens tonight and i can't wait to see it! that michael cera, our own canadian master of the uncomfortable and awkward look, sigh...to be 19 again - then i could have a full blown crush. but alas...i loved him as george michael on arrested development, and as "mikey cera" on clark and michael, and now he's going to get down with his superbad self. We won't be going tonight though, LB noted that it will probably be full of teenagers. (and we're afraid of teenagers)


I can't post the actual youtube clip, but here's the link. Enjoy the San Diego dial tone...love the combo of Cera and Conan!

1 comment:

Dr. V'JayJay said...

Hi Kaili - bored at work, reading your blog to keep from falling asleep...

Did you and LB go see Superbad yet? I saw this weekend and loved it (Bob claims it was just okay even though he was laughing the whole way through - something about the potrayal of the cops not being plausible - it's a frigging movie Bob! It's not supposed to be realistic)

Let me know what you think about Seth's childhood "affiction" - I laughed so hard I think I peed a little :P