Monday, August 20, 2007

San Pellegrino

Maybe I'm just splitting hairs, or my Mondays are so busy that I have lost the ability to think rationally, but the San Pellegrino bottle has changed. And this makes me sad. It was such a cute, little stout bottle before, fit nicely in the palm of my hand. And please allow me to be clear, I don't drink bottled water as a rule tap's fine for me, but San Pellegrino is my little treat. And I like to drink water out of a glass bottle and drinking glass at work rather than spill all over myself with my Nalgene, which is something I do all of the time.

The new San Pellegrino bottle is tall, slender, presumably to look better on the tables of nice restaurants where it can stand porudly beside the wine bottle. But I miss good ol' stouty mcroundy. we were buds.


No comments: