Monday, August 27, 2007

ah paris...


j'adore paris, je pourrais vous en parler pendant des heures, mais hélas...

I know that everyone's blogged the jcrew fall campaign, but I wanted to add my two cents. If you have three minutes to kill, visit their site, there's a little film about the making of their fall ad campaign in paris and it's totally worth your time. The clothes are beautiful, and it just feels like Paris. It makes you want to jump on the next plane to Paris with only the bare essentials of a fabulous French wardrobe and just walk around for days on end, eating and drinking and just living... how i love Paris so!!!!!



this green dress adds just the right hint of sophisticated colour into an otherwise classically simple outfit. and the contrasting sash, magnifique!

Although I'm not a huge fan of this dress (Shannon, here's some argyle for you!), I do love this photograph. And the tote with the two baguettes poking out. I want to say that this is shot from the Pont-neuf, but I might have it wrong.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh argyle, how I do love you so. Though I would have recommended a larger belt on that dress. On a sidenote, do you see two Effiel Towers in the background or are my eyes playing tricks on me?